Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 7.30 – 08.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10.00: Stopover on the way for refreshments
- 12.00 – 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities at Glory Private Lounge
- 12.30: Transfer by tender to the boat
- 13.00 – 13.30: Check in and enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
- 13.30 – 14.30: Start cruising. Enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch is served while the cruising through the bay.
- 15.00 – 15.45: Visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If lucky, you will have chance to see monkeys on islands.
- 15.45 – 17.00: Visit the beautiful Soi Sim or Ti Top beach for swimming if the weather permits. Or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17.00: Back to the boat and free time.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- 18.30 – 19.00: Cooking class on sundeck – How to make spring rolls. Then enjoy Sunset Party together and Happy Hour (buys two drinks, gets one free from 18.00 to 19.00). It is time for chit chat and relaxing.
- 19.30 – 21.30: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner
- 21.30 – 23.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck with squid fishing.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- 23.00: End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
- 06.15 – 06.45: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
- 07.00 – 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries is served in the dining room
- 07.45: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended
- 09.00 – 9.30: Return to the boat then check-out and payment in reception area
- 10.00: Have brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 11.30: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
- 12.00 – 12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14.00: Stopover in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop
- 16.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- End of the trip.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner
Special note: If you have any special requests, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com